CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 18, 2009

Dress

My friend Kelly and I made dresses for our girls the other day. I wanted to make a new "pillowcase" dress for Naomi, but something more wearable for fall. We went to JoAnn's and found some very cool houndstooth fabric. Kelly made one for Vivian in red and Naomi's is purple. Paired with bobby socks, a short or long sleeved shirt underneath and mary janes, this is a great fall outfit. I also like it as is.
Naomi thinks cocking her head to one side is a really cute pose for pictures. Where did she learn that?
Also, we decided that maybe adding some pockets would spice it up a bit.




2 comments:

Katy said...

She really just gets cuter and cuter. The dress is adorable!

Stephen, Nadia, Mia y Ella said...

Trisha you are so talented, I wanna learn how to saw now...Cute dress and model..