CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Back in the Day

I found some old pictures while I was packing.....

Dani & Trisha, little college freshman on their adventurous Spring Break! 2001

Angela Matthew (Ottley), Sarah Gish (Sadler)and Me
High school Graduation Day, May 2000




Me and Natalie. This is Prom night my senior year, right before my date arrived.
Natalie did my hair for me:)
4th of July Parade, 1998
Amber, Skye, Me, Holly, Joy, Jenny and D.J.


Victorious Homecoming Game!!!
Kellie, Angela, Jenni, Sarah, Me, Dawn, Marjolaine and of course, Doug.
Who knows why we got pictures with him?? He was my date for the dance the next day, but still...
So that's it for my back in the day reminiscing... I especially love the first picture, it brings back fun memories from a kind of crazy trip!

1 comment:

Dani said...

Guess who we hung out with on Friday... Matt and Jordan. On their second baby I might add...

And it sounds like Mike finally got married. Just think, that could have been you. :-)