CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Utah

Well, we're here. Again. It seems like we never left. Funny how that works. We've had a super busy weekend with family and I'm just feeling a little drained. It's wonderful to see my family, and Zach's but so much in so few days makes me feel just plain tired. But that could also be attributed to the fact that I've been staying up a little late...
Anyway. I'm about to drive to Salt Lake for the afternoon with my mom and Natalie, oh, and of course Naomi:) Zach is at the courthouse already plugging away at his intern work. UNpaid internship. sigh. No, it's fine:) He likes the work and it's a good experience for his legal career so to speak.
Ok, I'm off for another day of elevated stress- I just need a few very uneventful days to get me juiced up again. We'll start tomorrow, along with my new summer workout program... hah!
Oh, and I will post some fantastic shots from our Cabo trip. I got to hold a baby lion! more on that later.

No comments: