CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 03, 2007

What I'm Watching


I watched DreamGirls Last night and I loved it. It's a whole lot of fun if you like musicals, (which I do). The soundtrack is killer, I'm going to have to download a few select songs from iTunes.

The only downside for me was that Zach couldn't watch it with me, he's too busy studying. But Nominomi and I watched it off and on all afternoon yesterday, Naomi loved it almost as much as I did!
Here's a list of some of my favorite musicals:
Evita
West Side Story
The Sound of Music
Bye Bye Birdie
The Phantom of The Opera
Grease
Fiddler on the Roof
My Fair Lady
Singing in the Rain
Funny Face

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Interestingly, I was going to watch this last night as well! I'm glad to hear it was good. I will probably be watching it sometime in the next week! Mark wouldn't watch it with me anyway, so finals is a good time for me to see it!

Trisha said...

I really loved it, I'm going to add a few more titles of musicals I love to this post:) I'd lend you mine if you could get it back to family video by midnight!