CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Moving & Mexico

Well, we did it. We are in Utah. First we missed our flight (long story), and after being re-routed to Atlanta, yes we went East then West, we made it to Salt Lake by about 10 p.m. on Monday. My awesome parents picked us up and drove us home to their place. Poor Naomi had start and stop sleep until about midnight when we finally got her in bed for good.
She's recovered by now.... but speaking of, she's currently asleep at my in-laws. We are leaving early tomorrow morning for Cabo San Lucas. Naomi is staying this weekend with Jeff and Linda and then the first half of next week at my parents. Honestly, I'm going to miss her so much! I'm very excited for this trip, just the two of us but I'm leaving my baby! I told Linda not to be surprised if I called....
So. That brings us to now, I'm all packed and ready to hit the sack and then jet on out of here!
I'm now in possession of a very nice camera of my father-in-laws. I hope to be taking some great shots in Mexico.

1 comment:

Dani said...

When are you back?