CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Cabo

I love vacations.


I finally got my pictures uploaded on our laptop today so it's time to post a few!


We stayed really close to downtown where all the shopping, restaurants and fun is. It was really a beautiful place, not the city itself so much but the view of the ocean and "lands end" rocks was fantastic.


So, what does vacationing without your toddler mean?


1. Everyone thinks we are "honey-mooners"


2. Sleeping in (all the way until 8:30!) One morning it was actually closer to 10. Awesome.


3. No diaper bag. No diapers. No wipes. No baby snacks, drinks, hats, toys....


4. Watching T.V. and movies as loud as we wanted


5. Eating my food before it gets cold... or warm


6. Talking to Zach during meals


7. Not saying the word "poopy" all week!


8. Not sharing all the really good food


9. Looooooong dinners


10. Staying out late


All that is wonderful but I missed my little bug. We didn't get any Naomi "loves" and wet little kisses, no "mama?" or "dada!!!" no little bouncing dance whenever there was music. I saw a lot of people with young children and it made me miss Nominomi for a moment.


Really though, it was so fun and relaxing to have so much "time off." Naomi had a fantastic time with her grandmas and grandpas. She was a little attached when we showed up. She didn't think it odd at all that Zach was gone and now back again. After all, he does that all the time! But with me she was confused and would only let Zach hold her. After about 10 minutes she all of the sudden snapped back into mama-mode and was glued to my legs. Naomi got to know her grandparents really well which makes me so happy:) She stayed half the time with each set of grandparents.


We are already planning our next vacation as a couple!


Here's some fun pictures from the trip. Dinner at Romeo & Julietta's

Holding a baby LION! He is 3 months old. Only in Mexico.
On a boat tour out to see the arch and rocks and sealions and pellicans:)

Pelican Colony



This rock is said to look like the Baja upside down. I can see it.

No comments: