CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Baby Jesus?

Naomi was playing in the kitchen with her Little People Christmas Story nativity while I got breakfast ready for us. Cereal and milk and blueberries on top:)
I told her to go climb into her chair so we could eat. Then she said THE cutest thing I've ever heard her say!
She had the little baby Jesus in both hands up by her cheek in a little hug and asked me:
"Baby Jesus come to breakfast too?"
I started laughing it was so sweet, and she used 6 words all together! It was just the funniest little question. I of course said yes and he joined us at the table, watching Naomi eat her chex and blueberries.

5 comments:

Monson Family Fitness said...

I can't get enough of what kids say...they are always so sweet and innocent...and they can get away saying anything...I love it!

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

SO CUTE!!! I can't wait for that stage!! It makes me want to go buy that nativity set tonight!!

Rachel said...

Haha. that's so cute. You gotta write those down... I was reading a nativity book to alayna the other day and she pointed to the manger and said "Jesus in his pack-n-play." I said, "well, sort of!" Some things kids come up with!
Merry Christmas!

M said...

I love this story! What a darling girl. And I think I'm going to make that bark tomorrow. It looks sooo good.

Theurer Clan said...

What a sweetie! I love your bark too! How festive and I love the ribbon!