CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 23, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

So I'm still here, just been busy with all things "family." We've been in Utah since Tuesday and it SNOWED! Tons. We got in my parents hot tub while it snowed big fat, fluffy snowflakes. Naomi thought that was the coolest. She kept on eating the accumulating snow off the side of the hot tub! The next day I played in the snow with Naomi and my nephew Matthew until we were all too cold to play anymore. Naomi's been hanging out with all her little boy cousins and it's a little bit rougher than she's used to but she's hanging in there:) Yesterday she got to hold baby Henry, Erica and Dave's little one. She didn't want to let go of him, it was soooo sweet. She kept telling him sweetly "no crying" when he fussed and then patted his head and tummy and stroked his cheeks. I just hope she's that excited about our new baby when he gets here:)
I'll post pictures as soon as I figure out the easiest way to load them onto my parents computer.
And also, tomorrow we are leaving for Hawaii! I'll be thinking about all of you here in the cold while I hang out on the beach.
Have a Very Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

We miss you. We also miss Utah. Enjoy your family for us and have a great time. Hope that Hawaii was great. -The Stewarts-