CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

SNOW!

It snowed today!!!! This is the first snow of the season and the first one Naomi can probably remember. She LOVED it. We had appointments and other things all morning so she had to wait all day to go out and play in it but it was worth the wait:)
First thing she did was eat it, of course. I think children are hard-wired to eat snow.
I tried to show her that some snow is "yucky" and told her only the "white" snow is ok. We'll see how long it takes to learn that lesson!
She helped me build a "Frosty Snowman!" It turned out cute- although I couldn't find any pebbles for buttons or eyes!
Out where we were playing there is a big Holly TREE. It looked so pretty with it's green leaves, bright red berries and now snow!
Snowpants....check, boots....check.

"Ready go, outside, 2 minutes" That is what Naomi says when she wants to go outside. I guess I tell her "in two minutes, ok?" a little too often.


Tasting and eating the snow.....
mmmmm, yummy.
"Frosty Snowman!"

3 comments:

Theurer Clan said...

So fun to have snow! I'm jealous! Naomi looks so cute all bundled up!

Susanna said...

I don't know what it is about snow pants and boots, but I just think it's the cutest thing seeing kids all bundled up to play in the cold. So cute!!!!

kat said...

Naomi is soooo adorable...I haven't ever seen her before...I found you from Erin and TJ's page. Can I add you to mine? Congrats on having another babe!