CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Is she cute or what!




I picked up Naomi's portraits from JC Penney today and they turned out super cute. I scanned them and played with color a little and cropped too. The photographer must have been new because she was struggling with centering the pictures!

I think Naomi looks adorable if I do say so myself. I just had to share her cute new pics!

(don't you just love her little curls! I need to "do" her hair more often!)

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Cute pictures! Were you happy with JCPenney then? I'm trying to decide who I should get to take Coop's one year pics.

Anne-Marie said...

those are adorable. Penny's is really hit and miss for me. It seems every other session I like and then I hate. Tricky. They turned out great though! Pics are so fuN!!

Sarah said...

Sooooo cute!!! I love her curls! You're lucky she has such curly hair. She's adorable, really though Trish. Can't wait to see what that little boy will look like!

M said...

Oh my goodness. She is fabulous.

Unknown said...

Naomi looks so cute! I seriously miss you guys so much! Hopefully the pregnancy is going well. I'll bet you are getting big, huh? Good luck during finals!

Natalie said...

I LOVE these pics! Naomi looks so adorable! I'll have to give JC Penney a try...