CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 10, 2007

Random Things










This has been a busy last week and this week will be even busier! It's mostly good busy stuff, things I am happy to be doing, it just seems to all fall on the same week. Could be because I'm leaving next week for Utah.

Naomi and I are flying out on Tuesday and Zach will be coming next Friday after his last final. Just his luck to have a final on the very last day possible.

I put Naomi's hair up in pigtails, it was too cute to not take a picture of. She likes having her hair done and it makes her look sooo much older! But I'm all for letting it go wild for now too, for as long as I can get away with not having to pull her hair up/back the better. That would be the ONE benifit of having a super-bald baby.

Last week was our ward Christmas party, it was fun, and good food of course. Naomi pushed her way up to see Santa Claus. I'm proud of her for getting in there with all the big kids! She was totally stone-faced for the picture. We stopped to see Santa at the mall today too. She was thrilled to sit next to him and tell him about things. I'm glad she's not afraid of him, it makes it all a little more fun.

Naomi played the piano a little too after the party, it's her new favorite thing. Hopefully one day soon we will own a piano!

In these pictures I'm 25 weeks pregnant, nearly 26. I have almost exactly 3 months left. This pregnancy seems to be flying by lately! I'm not sure I'm going to be ready for this baby so soon!

And one more fun thing. I bought Naomi some water color paints and we tried them out for the first time. She loved, loved, loved it. The water bowl was by far the best part. Her paper ended up soaking and all kinda grayish green. So did all the paints. She's a budding Picasso! We'll have to work on the get the paint onto the paper thing. And she only tasted the paint once. I guess that was enough to convince her I was right, it's yucky.

That's all for now, I'm off to do some laundry!

OH, one more thing I wanted to mention. Yahoo has groups as you all may know but the coolest ones by far are the FreeCycle groups. Check out yahoo.com or Google 'freecycle' to see if you can find your local group. It's like craigslist but all free. I'm in love.

4 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

you are a busy girl and have a very cute family! have fun in good ole' UT. If you see any jobs laying around, could you let us know??? Good luck wiht Finals, Zach. WE know how that feels! Yay for the holidays and good travelling to YOU!

Ashlee said...

Hey if you check this while you are at your moms. I will be to my moms on Friday the 14th so we need to atleast walk acrost the park way and say hi. Let me know when you will be around!

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

LOVE your belly pics! I also love the pics with santa! So fun!!! I also love her hair! If I ever have a girl I need some major help with hair! I can't braid and don't think I can even part straight!

Katy said...

Your belly is so cute. I love pregnant bellies.