CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Ok, Ok. Here's a "belly" shot.


This one's for Erica.
After this I swear I'm going to talk about something else other than pregnancy!

I'm 24 weeks and change in this picture. And I know my hair is just lovely:)

My goal is to take a new pregnant profile picture every other week until the end of this pregnancy. I only took a few with Naomi, right at the end. Now I'm thinking it would have been fun to compare as I go.

This pregnancy has been different for a few marked reasons:
I was sick much sooner and a little longer.
I started "showing" earlier.
I have heartburn!
I can stomach meat.
I sometimes forget what week I'm in of pregnancy.
People keep telling me "good luck" when they hear I'm having a boy.......
I am much calmer about being pregnant:)

6 comments:

Ashlee said...

I would give anything to have such a little belly like you at 24 weeks. You look great and your hair isn't bad. I like you with bangs. Keep the pics coming.

Jo and Jeff said...

Man you look great! You are a tiny little thing! How is Christmas time in D.C. I'll bet it's beautiful. Love your pictures!

Anne-Marie said...

I love it! how funny they say good luck! I'd say good luck with naomi as she gets bigger! Brooklyn keeps me on my toes! that's so fun ot see how everyone voted on the names, too. I can't wait to see how it turns out. Maybe you'll just name him Patrick??!!

Susanna said...

You are the cutest pregnant person I know. I wish I had a cute little belly like that. I know you must remember what I looked like with the twins, I think I could have been mistaken for the michellen man. Anyway, you will love having a boy, it is certainly different, but so much fun.

Erica said...

Yay! Thanks! You look darling. And even with you showing earlier, you're still smaller than I ever was! I think I looked like that about when I saw the two lines... and actually I think I look more pregnant than you right now! Sad! Keep the belly shots coming, we love it!

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

You should model for mimi maternity or something! YOU LOOK AMAZING! I agree with erica to keep the belly pics coming. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! So excited for you guys! You are also going to love having a boy. They are rascals, but the sweetest things ever!