CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 06, 2007

hold your own hand

Naomi is getting so smart lately and she lets us know it too. She tells me what she wants most of the time, like "miwk" or "boo-baies" and she answers honestly with a "no" or "yes/yah" depending on what you asked her. BTW, "boo-baies" is blueberries:)
Well lately we've been walking outside a bit more than usual and I say things like: "You need to hold my hand.." etc when she isn't in her stroller.
WELL
She's smarter than us all. She will be attempting to walk up a flight of stairs and when we reach for her hand she will say "hand" and then securely HOLD HER OWN HAND. Giving us a look like, "I got it mom, see I'm holding my hand!"
It's seriously the funniest thing to watch because she will hold the pinkie finger of one hand, like how she holds onto our finger when we walk together.
I love it!

4 comments:

Chillygator said...

I'm disappointed there isn't a picture!

Erin Davis said...

So cute! Glad you guys made it safe and sound. :)

Trisha said...

me too about the picture, but ya see- our camera broke (well, I dropped it) and I had to give back my FIL's that I was borrowing all summer when we moved. So, we are at a no-camera status.

Cam and Hol said...

Trisha!
It's me, Holly! I've got my blog up and running, so we'll see if I keep it up!! It's at wrightfam2002.blogspot.com.
Hope you guys are doing great!