CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 30, 2007

I got a new CAMERA!

YAY! I received my new little (and I mean little) camera yesterday. I had been photo-less for a whole month now.
It's been fun stuff.

It's a Cannon ELPH. After much debate we, I mean I- decided on the less expensive camera, going for a super compact rather than a SLR very cool and bigger one.
This little elph is tiny, seriously it's less than an inch deep and about 3+ inches wide. LOVE it:)
It takes nice pictures too, decent megapixals and enough zoom to use if I need to. But most importantly, it slips right inside my already too heavy "diaper" bag without being noticed!
So here are a few new shots I took today: Naomi and her BOING-Y

Running!


What a cutie!


Anticipating the FLASH!

Such a daddy's girl!


Giving Cheetah "Lubs"
Loves and hugs are shown by placing one's head near something.....

5 comments:

Ashlee said...

Looks good enough from the old blog. I don't know what i would do if i didn't have a camera. It is a very big part of my life.

Erica said...

Yay for a new camera! I love new cameras. You'll have to fill me in on how much it costs, etc. I would love to get a "purse camera".

Cam and Hol said...

I love "lubs"!!! That's so cute!

Ashlee said...

Hey does your mom get on here. I just gave my family my username and password, so they didn't have to set up an account.

Ashlee said...

She is adorable keep them coming!