CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 18, 2007

So many movies, so little.... babysitters?

So there are about 50 new movies I want to see but for various reasons that I can all rationalize away, except we have no babysitter- we can't go. We basically know nobody here in Maryland (except for a few ward members who I don't feel comfortable enough to dump my toddler on) and therefore have exactly ZERO babysitters.

It's a far cry from our comfy situation in Logan. We had grandma's (and grandpa's), several aunts and a few young uncles all more than willing to watch our little nominomi should we ever want to go somewhere alone.

sigh...

Even in Illinois I had a nice little list of teenage girls (all from our wards YW of course) that were proven fantastic babysitters.

I just want to go to a movie!!!!!

So, on a nicer note, I want to see, in no particular order:

Becoming Jane
Bourne Ultimatum
Hairspray
Harry Potter

I really, really, really want to see Becoming Jane. I love Jane Austen's books. It's what real romance is made of:)

My sister Aimee just got into town (from Switzerland) with her husband and two toddlers. She's at her in-laws about 30 minutes from here and we are getting together tomorrow. I'm going to see if she'll hit the silver screen with me this week for the mushy romance movie. AND therefore effectively fixing the babysitter problem! Zach and Mark can watch the babes!

So that still leaves us with Bourne Ultimatum, Zach's movie of choice. We'll have to see if we can be extra chummy with some of our new ward friends tomorrow.....

3 comments:

Dani said...

Go see Bourne Ultimatum. It's amazing.

Unknown said...

By the way, the Bourne Ultimatum is so good! We saw it before we came back here for Mark's birthday! Enjoyed it a lot! Also, Harry Potter is good too! Hope you're having fun! Bye!

Cam and Hol said...

Trisha,
Let me know if you see Bourne Ultimatum! Cam and I want to see it soooo bad!!