CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 23, 2007

If you like to waste ALL your time please click below....

Well. I am not one for internet games. Seriously, I've played a few rounds of solitaire back when I didn't have Naomi and was for some reason sucked into winning that game just one more time:)
BUT, yesterday on a message board at one of my favorite websites: babycenter.com I happened to click. I thought I would just try it out. As pathetic as it sounds, it's true. I was up 'till 1a.m. last night. So was Zach, he's got a book he just can't put down. I wish I deprived myself of sleep for something so worthwhile as a book.
Anyway. It's called the Impossible Quiz. You might have already crossed it's path and avoided it's sticky trap. I admit. I'm a total addict! It's sooooooo beyond unbelievably lame but SO MUCH FUN. My message board, it's the Feb 06 birth club board has a thread going on with everyone asking questions about how to pass suchandsuch question, I've used the help a few times:)
So. by all means, feel warned, but here you go! click HERE

3 comments:

Erin Davis said...

My head hurts! Thanks a lot Trisha! Its all your fault that I have been trying to play this insanely fun game for about 30 minutes now. I forgot I was hungry!

Erin Davis said...

I can't figure out the STOP... one or the don't touch the pink. Help!

Trisha said...

oh it's horrible isn't it! The pink one you need a bridge- your mouse has a RIGHT button, makes a bridge!
The stop one is so dumb, it's a joke on "Stop, hammertime!" so it's the hammer.
It just gets worse. I quit. For now. I made it to number 80-somthing.