CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 30, 2007

The results are in...

The Baby Boy Name Poll was a close one!
Jeffrey Gordon pulled ahead as the early leader, but Andrew Zachary and Boston Zachary were close on his heels.
Aaron Jeffrey and James Gordon both had great potential going into the race but just didn't preform as critics had expected.
In the final moments it looked like Jeffrey Gordon would be the winner by a large margin when Andrew Zachary made a run for the lead!
In the end Jeffrey Gordon won by a close margin of just ONE vote!

Here are the final stats:

Jeffrey Gordon had 33% with 20 votes
Boston Zachary at 32% with 19 votes
Andrew Zachary at 23% with 14 votes
Aaron Jeffrey at 5% with 3 votes
James Gordon at 5% with 3 votes

Thanks for your input so far!!! I am adding a new name to the top two from round 1 for the final poll.
Round 2- is up and running until "Patricks" due date- 3/17/08

3 comments:

Erica said...

I win! First to vote! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Washington. The other names are awesome too, but I've never known a Washington, and it's a really tough name. I picture Washington being an excellent football player someday just like Daddy!

Ashlee said...

I like the name Washington but think about calling him to come in for dinner it takes so long to say. and if he was in truble yelling Washington Taylor Champlin is for ever long. But over all it is cute. My fav is Boston.

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

I love Boston. It's so different, but I also love having a one syllable name like jeff. I agree with ashlee that you need to yell out the name and if it comes easy to you go fot it. I love yelling out Luke!!!!! Anyways I have also never heard of washington either so all of them are great! GOod Luck. Boys names were so hard for brad and I!