CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 05, 2008

blogging slump

I've been vacationing:) and taking a blogging break I guess. I'm back in Utah for a few more days and I just haven't had the initiative to blog much!
Hawaii was fantastic, I will post a few pictures later, when I am home again. My parents computer does not have a photo upload program I like and I decided I'll just spare them the extra downloads and extra pictures on their computer. Naomi loved the beach so very much, she's true to her sign, Aquarius!
On another note, we've been watching the back-to-back presidential debates tonight. They have been interesting and a little depressing. I was disappointed with the republican debate overall, it was a whole lot of mud-slinging, not as much issues addressing as there should have been.
So that's all for now, and that I'm due in just over 2 months!!!! AHHHH, this pregnancy is flying by. I'm not so ready this time around, I mean I've wised up to the fact that a baby is a lot of work once it's out:) I spent most of my pregnancy with Naomi wishing it would just hurry up already and with this little boy I'm excited for the addition but savoring my days as a mom of just one, who is no longer a baby.
So, as promised, a few pictures from Hawaii and maybe a few from Christmas later.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm glad you had fun in Hawaii. I can't believe you're due so soon. I miss you lots!

Monson Family Fitness said...

Come on, I'm ready for pics from Hawaii! I bet that was soooo much fun! I remember when we spent Christmas there, and it was such a different experience, but so awesome!