CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 25, 2008

My silly toddler!

Naomi is getting to be such a funny girl! She's also displaying lots of un-funny toddler-ish things too, but I'll not get into that:)

Singing Ring-Around-The-Rosies with her favorite lovey, "Baby Christmas"


Naomi wanted to wear a "princess dress" so Zach got her dressed (he did a good job eh?), I then did her hair in little "piggy tails" and Naomi was thrilled to be looking so pretty. I had cute little ribbons in her hair too, but they fell out by the time I took these pictures.




Zach or Naomi- not sure who's idea it was in the first place, decided to put "Mr. Heads" AKA Mr. Potato Head's earrings on Naomi! I guess they are actually MRS. Potato Head's....



Naomi thinks it's more fun to put the pieces on HER than the potato!

2 comments:

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Way cute pics! Loooove the earrings!

Talia Vaughn said...

Trish she is so dang cute. I miss her little voice! Hope all is well. Love you guys