CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Naomi's "Big Girl Bed"




This last picture is of the cute table and chair set someone in my freecycle group gave away. Like I said, I can't say enough good things about freecycle. We are actually getting a piano this week from another freecycler. Yes, a real piano! It's used of course but in good condition and I am soooo excited! I think I need to figure out something I can "give back" with freecycle. I need to clean out the closets I think.

5 comments:

Chillygator said...

Holy cow, those ARE adorable!!! I think I love this group idea.

Sarah said...

I love how big that room is for a crib and a toddler bed. How is she liking being a BIG GIRL now? Hayden loved it at first, and so did we, then he started climbing in bed with us on occasion. Oh well, it's fun to snuggle sometimes.

Erica said...

Awesome goods! Too bad our freecycle isn't that good. The only time I've seen good things, the person has gotten 25 emails in the first ten minutes. Hope Naomi behaves in her big-girl bed. It looks great!

Anne-Marie said...

That is awesome! Congrats on the bed, Brooklyn loves hers too. That freecycle thing looks awesome, if I had any room for the crap I had, I'd be checking it daily...unfortunately, I don't. One of theses days (sooner rather than later!! hee hee) we'll have room :)

Unknown said...

Jordan does actually use his pillow. Sometimes he ends up sleeping next to it, but most of the night he does sleep on it. It's not necessary though. We use one because the pillowcase came with the bedding set.