CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Crazy Eights. Tag, I usually don't play tag....

Tag from Talia:) I usually ignore tags, rude, I know. But It sounded fun this time. We'll see how fun it is at the end!

Eight things I did yesterday: (TODAY)
(wow, yesterday was a really laid back day... I'm going to have to change that to today. It's 11 p.m. now anyway)
1. Colored Cinderella pictures with Naomi
2. Let James try my orange juice
3. Watched Naomi shove a huge piece of tofu in her mouth and then regret it but swallowed it all anyway...
4. Read a play by Oscar Wilde, Lady Windermere's Fan
5. Talked to my mother in law and my sisters mother in law
6. Dressed James in his pj's for bedtime
7. Fed James bananas that he did NOT like, too lumpy?
8. Went to church

Eight places I like to eat: As you can tell, I have very fine taste.
1. Home, when Zach is cooking
2. Olive Garden
3. Chick-Fil-A
4. La Madeleine's
5. Ben and Jerry's (that's food right?)
6. McDonald's (only because there aren't enough Chick-Fil-A's)
7. HAPPY SUSHI!
8. Formosa, or Mandarin Garden- it's been a long time...

Eight shows I like to watch:
1. Dancing With The Stars
2. Life on Mars
3. Eli Stone
4. The Office
5. Samantha Who?
6. CSI Miami
7. Barbie and the Twelve Dancing Princesses
8. Go Diego, Go
Seriously though, I don't have 8 shows I watch, more like 3 or so regularly. And 7 and 8 I don't really LIKE to watch, I just seem to all the time. Sigh...

Eight things I look forward to:
1. Skiing
2. Sleeping-in vacations
3. Christmas
4. Zach's graduation and job:)
5. Summertime
6. Seeing my all my family over the holidays
7. Reading good books
8. Being totally recovered from surgery

Eight people I tag:
hmmm, how about...
1. Ruth
2. Heather J
3. Ashlee
4. Natalie F
5. Brooke
6. Jenna
7. Cassie
8. Michelle F

And some picures thrown in for good measure. Pictures make blogs a little more entertaining. I think so anyway.
Zach put James in the sink because he was tired of holding him and it seemed like a fine idea. Indeed, James liked it, especially the dishsoap;) So I got my camera. Naomi insisted that she get in the sink too. We convinced her to wait a minute or so, because she wouldn't fit with James. Oh the agony. So there you have it, James and Naomi in the sink.





3 comments:

ash said...

What cute kids in a sink! I hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving.

Heather said...

Haha! Love the sink pics!

Theurer Clan said...

I am so glad your surgery went well! Those darn cysts! What a blessing that your mom got to come help too. Kay, the phrase you wrote "my heavy weight champlin" is just about the funniest thing ever. He is sooo cute! I wish I could get some chub on my kiddos! I hope all is well.