CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 01, 2007

TAG, you're it.

I've Been Tagged (different this time) Holly was IT and now I am:)

Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name game facts. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a message to let them know you tagged them.

hmmm, well I use LOW as my middle name. My mom and dad didn't think I needed one since I would always have Low. I guess they are right in a sense.

L- loooong car and airplane rides this summer.
O- online shopping. It's the best. I'll never go back:)
W- water, water everywhere. I love the beach, lake, and nice long showers.

TAG to Erica, Jenny(you need to post again!!!!) and Natalee(what happened to your NEW blog?)

1 comment:

Patrick&Kera said...

We didn't give Haidyn a middle name because girls (generally) take on the name of their man. Actually we sat in the hospital trying to think of a middle name to give her and it just didn't come to us. shoot :)