CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day Trisha

Dear Trisha,

I've infiltrated your blog today because in the tradition of all famous lovers (of which I can give you examples later) I wanted to declare to you my love and have it be known to all the world (I'll keep it short because I know you can only tolerate a certain amount of sappiness:).

You truly are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You are my best friend. Our relationship brings untold joy and happiness to my life. I cherish your companionship, your love and your devotion. I admire your selflessness in caring for Naomi and me (and soon our son). A day does not go by that I don't thank the heavens for you. I consider myself exceedingly blessed.

Thank you for everything. I Love You and can't wait until forever.

Zach

4 comments:

Susanna said...

So sweet!

Talia Vaughn said...

Trish
I agree completely with Z. I am so thankful that he married you. You are an amazing girl and I love you to death. You two amaze me.
Love you tell Zach thanks for picking you and that I love him

kat said...

OHHHHH!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

OHHH! How sweet! Way to go ZACH!