CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Husband Tag



So this is a new kind of tag that I thought was an interesting change:)
Thanks Natalie for tagging me.

Zach is a fantastic daddy, that's not on the tag list so I thought I would add it at the top.

What is his name? Zachary Taylor Champlin
How long have you been married? 6 years and change
How long did you date? not very long! Honestly our first date was July 4th and we were married December 29th
How old is he? 28
Who eats more? Zach, by a loooong shot. Unless it's cereal....
Who said "I love you" first? Zach
Who is taller? Zach
Who sings better? Zach does, he's got a pretty good voice.
Who is smarter? As much as I hate to admit it, I'm pretty sure Zach's smarter- But I can hold my own!
Whose temper is worse? Hmm, that's maybe a toss up. He'd probably say me!
Who does the laundry? both of us
Who does the dishes? both of us (he saves me from my most hated chore often!)
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
Who pays the bills? both of us do
Who mows the lawn? (ditto from Natalie) one benefit of apartment dwelling - no lawn to mow!
Who cooks dinner? we both do but Zach cooks MUCH better than me. And he always improves upon my recipes. Lucky huh!
Who drives when you are together? Both, but I like for him to drive. Acutally- lately I would prefer he DIDN'T drive, since he rides the metro everyday he's a little out of practice....
Who is more stubborn? Me
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Zach
Whose parents do you see the most? Right now neither. But probably mine when we are "home"
Who proposed? Zach
Who has more friends? Probably me, Zach gets a little lost in his school stuff:)
Who has more siblings? We're even! 7 kids in each family.
Who wears the pants? We'd like to think we are soooo even on this, but I'm pretty sure I do. Or at least I get my way more often. I hate to admit that one too!

Ok, I tag.... Angela, Kelly, Dani and Raegan

2 comments:

Katy said...

Fun info! Thanks for the advice about moving. It helps to know other people have moved away and love it. I know I will too... eventually.:)

Sarah said...

I love your comments about Zach, and nice honesty. I might have fudged it a little:)