CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 29, 2008

What did you say?




Naomi has been saying the funniest things, she's just growing up so fast and learning SO much all the time! It's fun but also funny.

Lately her cute phrases have included: "for minute" she will say something like, "baby sit in stroller....for minute." It's really cute.

And she also likes to volunteer when she likes something, out of the blue. We'll be walking outside and she'll see a squirrel and she'll get excited and then she'll say "I like it!" She lets us know what she does NOT like too:) She'll say "no like it" with a sad little voice.

But my total favorite is when she'll say something like "I love Daddy!" and I'll say "you do?" and she'll respond with "Yes I do!" She says it with a little sing-song voice like "yes-ah-doooo!" It cracks me up. Oh, and one more thing, everything is pretty princesses lately.... even our cat is Princess Kitty. hmmm.


So other than her funny stuff, I'm 37+ weeks now and counting down! I feel so stuffed:)

16 comments:

Monson Family Fitness said...

You look so cute pregnant! I promise! I hope you pop that one out soon! Kids really do say the funniest and cutest things! I love it!

Anderson Avenue said...

Not much longer! Yay! Are your ready for number 2?

Adam and Cassie Pierson said...

I didn't know Naomi is in princess mode! Now she and Abby will have even more fun. It's so funny how they go through these phases. By the way, you look adorable.

Katy said...

You are probably the cutest pregant girl I have ever seen. I just love your belly!

Ashlee said...

I think that you look so dang good!! All you have is a ball. Hang in there you are almost done! YAHOO!!!

Latida108 said...

Naomi is soo cute, and so are you! If we are all blessed to look so dang cute when we were pregnant! Good luck with #2 soon! Love ya!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Okay! I am officially jealous! Other than that big belly of yours, you don't even look pregnant! Do you work out still? Even your butt is still tiny! Good luck with everything! Naomi is a doll! It's sooo fun when kids attempt to start saying sentences!

kat said...

What a darliing pregnant woman!! You are too dang cute. Naomi is adorable and I wish I could hear her say those fun things. I love the way kids talk. Good luck!!

Kelly said...

It is totally unfair that you look this fantastic at 37+ weeks. You really do this whole pregnancy thing so well. Plus, may I just mention the boots on Sunday with the short dress. HOT!

P.S.Love Naomi's hair! Piggies!

Lindsay said...

You are so LUCKY to look so incredible pregnant! The only thing that looks pregnant on you is your belly. For me pregnancy goes throughout my body & then eventually hits my belly. You look awesome!!! Good luck with everything!

Ashlee said...

So is there a baby yet???

Theurer Clan said...

You are so freakin' cute! You need to have like 12 kids just to keep having that darling pregnant body! I'm jealous, I'm not going to lie!

Raegan said...

Trisha! I am so jelous, you look like you stuffed a basketball up your shirt and that's it! I was just whining to Brian last night that I look awful pregnant!
I was reading your Pansies post and it just made me laugh! New Yorkers are the SAME! They are soooo whiney and everything closes! When they say it's going to snow 2 inches people run to the grocery store and every thing is cleaned out. You would think Katrina is coming! Hope all is well with the new baby! Much Love,
Raegan

Erica said...

Just a few days left! I voted blue and 6-7 pounds by the way. I can't wait to see!

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

SOOOOOOO CUTE! You are beautiful Trish! Glowing too! Naomi is a doll! I love "for minute"!!!

Sarah said...

Wow! Hot Mamma! You seriously look like you just put a basketball under your shirt. You are so tiny everywhere else. I love the things kids say. It's so fun when they're learning to talk. p.s. I loved your blog about pansies. It made me laugh!