CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 18, 2008

What's In Your Bag Tag



This is my H&M bag that I fell love with last fall- I have short and passionate affiars with bags:) I haven't owned a "real" diaper bag yet, there are just so many other bags out there that fit the bill and look waaaay better. So maybe it's time for a new spring bag.....
Here are the contents of my diaper bag/purse. (when I'm without Naomi I use a purse, smaller and I just transfer a few essentials.)
1. diapers, wipes, pad
2. sippy
3. snacks
4. crayons and a few other random toys
5. baby tylenol
6. plastic bag (poopy diapers:)
7. hand sani
8. Naomi's glasses, my glasses
9. wallet
10. planner
11. metro pass
12. chapstick
13. lotion
14. tums (pregnant!)
15. pen
16. tissues
17. tic tacs/candy for me
18. shuffle
19. dental floss (?)
20. elastics/bobby pins

Tag You're It: Sarah, Cassie, & Ashlee

1 comment:

Theurer Clan said...

I love bags/purses too! A new spring bag sounds like a great idea! Isn't it amazing how much you can fit into those things? Can you get me Natalie's email please?