CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 13, 2010

Baby Shower!

Natalie, my gorgeous little sister is expecting her first baby. She and Paul are the cutest, they are so excited. Really, Natalie is just ready to be done being pregnant. I remember feeling like that. I wanted nothing more in my life than to just lie down on my stomach and go to sleep. You take stuff like that for granted when you're not pregnant.
So we Low girls threw her a baby shower! Holly graciously hosted. Her house always looks so great. I love it. Natalie was teasing her that it looked like pottery barn. I wish my house did!
It was fun getting together with my sisters and Mom, but we missed Aimee and Brooke. And it was nice to finally meet Paul's sister and sister-in-law's. We really had a good time, lot's of laughs. And some delicious food. What's a party without good eats?
We played a game where we all measured out a piece of string the length we thought was how big around Natalie was. Ginger, who initially said "Oh I cut mine too short!" was almost exactly right on. The rest of us..... way, way overestimated. Sorry Nat!
We also played the game where you guess the baby food. Kinda disgusto. But funny. I actually missed one, I mixed up peas and beans. It's been a while I guess. At least we didn't have to sample them, just smell.
Natalie is now a little better prepared for this little guy, and hopefully he won't keep her waiting too long. Early babies are always welcomed!

Probably this is overkill with the photos, but it's fun, right?

I love these girls.


Ginger and Holly

Erica and Me

Natalie and Me

Erica playing paparazzi


My cupcakes, I am obsessed, I know. I added blue sprinkles too.

Natalie showing off her belly!



This was such a cute present! Our cousin Debbie made this little matchbox car holder. It's cloth and folds into thirds and velcros shut for taking along with you, like to church, in the car, etc. Win. The cars "park" in the tan corduroy slots. I want to make one, has anyone done this before?


My mom holding baby Sophia, This is Holly's baby, and she was the only babe allowed, good thing she's so stinking cute.

Erica and Ginger


Sophia posing for us, she kept getting into this position, it was so funny.

Me and Nat

Doesn't she look great?


2 comments:

Brooke Low said...

It looks like I really missed out! You all look so cute. Hope it was fun.

Jenny said...

I keep telling you to come over and I will help you sew stuff. There's a tutorial for that car thing on a craft blog somewhere out there.