CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 05, 2010

Just time for an fyi

It's probably past due that I post something about this. This blog is not private so I don't really know who all is reading it. But it's a place to put this out there, kind of an fyi for you all.
I am divorced now. It's been final for a little over a month. I am doing really well, the kids are doing just great and everything is ok. It's a healthy situation I am in now and I feel really good about it.
My closest friends and obviously my family are well aware of the events in my life over the past year, but for some of you, my far away friends this is news to you.
Call or email me if you want to talk. I am so grateful for all the love and support I've received. Love you all!
-Trish

11 comments:

Melissa Hernandez said...

Trisha, I had no idea! Are you still in the valley? If your ever having a rough day, seriously come over for a play date, I think our girls would totally have a blast together....sounds like your doing good though, and that's so important!!!

Cam and Hol said...

Love you Trish!!!!

Emily + Eric said...

Holly totally took the comment that I was going to say.... Oh well, I'll say it anyway -
Love you Trish!

Let's get together & have our girls cook us up something yummy in their Sarah Meyer aprons.

Love ya,
Em

Areel said...

Trisha I am so sad to hear that you have been going through a divorce. I am glad you and your kids are doing ok. Hugs,hugs
Areel

JaCee said...

wow. you amazing, amazing mom. you have my heart and more...

Anonymous said...

Big hugs to you and the kids!

Sarah said...

love ya!

Kristi Rasmussen said...

Hey Trisha, I'm not sure if you remember us but we are your friends from Carbondale, IL. I check out your blog occasionally when I am checking out Jenny and Mark's blog. We are still in shock and had no idea. We hope you are doing good. Your blog is so cute and your kids are darling. Maybe we'll see you around sometime. We are now living in Rexburg, ID where Troy is an attorney...finally!!

YellowGirl said...

Follow me on my Blog! :)

YellowGirl said...

Thanks for the comment on my blogspot! :)

Ginna Liechty said...

We love you Trish. Hope all is going well and know we are here for you.