CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Baby #2 and my Nominomi

Naomi in the hospital
The hospital picture
Bundled up in her Bear suit. So cute!
Smiling for Mommy!

My little BUG!


These are pictures of Naomi as a little tiny baby! I finally loaded them all onto this computer the other day and I had so much fun looking through all of them again. She's less than 7 weeks in all these photos.


She was such a bright eyed little bug from pretty much the day we brought her home. She's been a little excited ever since!


I'm just feeling lots of different feelings as this pregnancy progresses and I seem to remember quite clearly how much Naomi cried those first two months! But looking at the pictures reminded me that she had a lot of good moments too. I'm wondering how different this baby will be, or how much the same. Also I'm thinking about how I'm different. I have different expectations (lower:), they are more realistic and I hope I'll feel a little more relaxed about everything. I'm thinking that I'll have to, I'll have Naomi too.


So. Just a few pictures of those first sleepless, stressful, crazy and totally amazing two months.

4 comments:

Ashlee said...

Hey I will send you some baby massage info. I promiss that if you do it from day one then you will not have a baby that will cry for two months. Adam used to teach a baby massage class and the mothers all loved it. I have done it to both kids and they both were not cry babys.

Susanna said...

I know the feeling. I think I was the queen of sleepless nights with the boys. I was so worried about Phebe and if it would be so hard since I already had two kids, but it was actually pretty good. Phebe was a good sleeper, but I think you just adjust to whatever comes your way. It's all worth it in the end, and although it seems like you might not make it one more day, before you know it, you can't even remember what is was like when they were new.

Cam and Hol said...

So cute Trisha! You will love #2, even if you have another crier! Lauren was a great sleeper and Elise has been harder, but I love every second! Naomi is so cute!

Erica said...

#2 will be perfect. You can't have 2 colicky babies in a row can you? I hope not for my sake too. It's a good thing grumpy babies are still so cute!