CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Little Personality

I really wanted some cute pictures of Naomi so I had to turn off my flash so she wouldn't blink. Well, they turned out a little blurry but still cute. She wouldn't sit still and smile. I mean really, is that too much to ask a 1 year old???

Naomi is into pretend play BIG time. Her favorite thing is to play in her little play kitchen making and eating food. She makes all the appropriate "mmmm" and biting type noises. It's so funny to watch and play along too! She makes me "soup" most of the time:)
Here she is drinking from a little champagne goblet. I'm SURE she was pretending juice or something:)
Naomi also likes to wear my shoes around, specifically these black heels. And she usually gets them on the right feet and can walk pretty well. It's impressive. She's a diva in the making.

Naomi recently found one of Zach's sweatbands (clean I hope!) and has been wearing it around, that coupled with the heels is a killer fashion statement.

7 comments:

Ashlee said...

She is so cute and such a girl. I think that i am in for it. both girls are going to be GIRLS!!! I'm not so sure i like that. You no me not so much girlie! My sisters are trying to turn me that way so we will see.

Dani said...

is she excited for the baby?

Anne-Marie said...

that is pretty awesome! Brooklyn loves my shoes too. I'm ok with it until she breaks her ankle or something...then there will be some guilt :)

Trisha said...

Dani-
Naomi doesn't really understand the whole baby on the way thing. When I tell her that I have a baby in my tummy she says she does too:)
When it's a whole lot closer I'll get more into it with her.
For now she loves babies so I hope that stays:)

JaCee said...

Hi Trisha, thanks for finding me :), you're an adorable mom! Naomi is a doll! How's Nat? I'd love to know what she's up to. No you can't stay hidden in the blogger world!

Sarah said...

You've got a girlie girl on your hands:) She is super cute. Hallie is in love with my purse. For some it's shoes, for some it's handbags. For me it's lipgloss. I guess we've all got our thing. As for the baby on the way. From experience it seems like Hayden the reality of the baby didn't set in until she was about one month and she wasn't going anywhere. He thought everyone that came over to bring gifts and dinner were coming to play with him. So much fun though. She'll be a great big sister!

Ashlee said...

You are now through the first tri. How are you feeling? Hope good. There is nothing worse then to feel sick but not really be. Hope all is well.