CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 29, 2007

TAG I'm always "It"

But I've not responded to the past 10 or so tags:) Sorry everyone, I'm just lazy- I like how Megan described it so nicely.
So each one has been a little different. I think I'm going to do the 10 years ago one etc list of 5 things. I can't seem to think of 6-7 facts about myself that no one knows that are interesting enough to share or that I actually want to share now:)

5 things I was doing 10 years ago-October 1997.

1. I was a new Sophomore at MC. I was thrilled to be at Mountain Crest finally, not still at South Cache or as it was called "The Freshman Center."
2. I was feeling sorry for myself that I wasn't old enough to drive or date. I waited until 16 miss goody goody me. But I still felt sorry for myself, I wanted to go to the school dances!!!
3. I was riding to school with my big brother Jesse who was a Senior and feeling pretty cool about that. Also I was making friends with some of his friends with I felt immensely cool about. They all thought I was such a little sister nerd I'm so sure!
4. I was receiving a steady dose of "Jesse" wisdom, attitude, music etc. Much to my parents dislike.
5. I was practicing alllllll the time with Caprielles. Every day after school. I LOVED it!

5 things on my To Do list today:

1. Dentist appt. at 11:30
2. Call to make appt for flu shot for me
3. Call Naomi's doctor for blood work lab referral address info.
4. Grocery shopping
5. Get my Maryland drivers license already!

5 things I would do if I was a millionaire
(must copy Dani a bit on this one, it just makes sense)

1. Pay for law school
2. Buy a new car (or at least newer car:)
3. Invest
4. Invest
5. Invest- or maybe go on a vacation or two.......

5 things I will never wear again

1. jellies
2. cheer skirts
3. "scrunchies" (the cloth sewn around an elastic, for your hair)
4. perm. kind of cheating, it's not an article of clothing, I know.
5. a backpack

5 favorite toys

1. mini Lego's
2. Easy Bake Oven
3. Play dough
4. Tree House (not a actual toy, I know but I loved it)
5. My barbie house and accessories!

So now I'm supposed to TAG 5 people. But you should all be tagged if you read this.

1 comment:

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Oh! The memories of way back when we were young! I was looking through my old dance pictures! There was you, me, Angela, and a load of other people way back from the "Showstoppers" time! hahahah! Do you remember that?
I agree with you! I will never wear jellie shoes! Did you ever wear slap bracelets?
Thanks for the info on the high chair that connects to the counter!