CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Ick

I seem to have caught something nasty a few days ago. I was SICK. And I think it was about 1000 times worse because I'm pregnant. I'm pretty much 100% recovered now but, wow I was sooo sick on Tuesday! Wednesday I was just sleeping all day recuperating and today I feel really good. So yeah, being sick like that was actually worse than "morning sickness" because there was absolutely nothing I could do or eat to feel better at all and it totally wasted my body. Zapped all the life right out of me! I'd rather give birth than be sick like that again. Naomi had something similar the weekend before but MUCH more mild and Zach seems fine. Of course:) He's practically never sick.
Ok, enough complaining but I hate being sick. I actually got the flu shot about a week and a half ago, lot a good that did me!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Hi! Cute blog you guys. I am just getting over being sick today. It is not much fun!

Erica said...

So sorry you got sick! Being sick and pregnant is terrible! I'm glad it's over.

P.S. You'd rather give birth than do that again? I bet! Next time you get sick you should ask for an epidural!

Erin Davis said...

That doesn't sound like fun. I've been sick too, but I don't think I would give birth instead. Yours must have been pretty bad! I want to make one of those baby slings! So cute.

JAM said...

Hi Trisha
This is Annie. You may not remember me. We were treadmill buddies at Icon.

Just blog hopping. Your fam is adorable.