CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 09, 2007

Slingn' it


I put Naomi in her sling last night while I was cooking. I haven't been using it since she's been, well, running! But I worked out really great, I slid her from my hip around to my back so I had both arms totally free.

She's a little on the heavy side for extended wearing but I think the general rule of thumb is that you can wear a kid in the sling until about 35 lbs, if they'll let you put them in it:)

This was my first sling, I made it when Naomi had just turned one and she LOVED it then. She would bring it to me for me to put on. I wish I had made it earlier when she wasn't walking, that's when it would have been really useful, especially around the house.

Anyway, go make a sling:)

2 comments:

Creel Family said...

That sling is great! It's so nice to be able to make things for cheaper. Thanks for your help!

Anne-Marie said...

I totally want to try it!!! problem: no use, really, Mason is uncomfortable in my carrier. I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to though. Maybe I will anyway :)