CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Naomi (what else do I have to write about?)

So I'll just say that I wrote a post earlier today, uploaded photos and finally hit "publish" and then Blogger gave me some error message, and sorry, post you just wrote has vanished. Argh.

I had a few fun things about what Naomi and I have been doing so I'll try to not be ornery about it and post again.

I have a new trick for any lazy moms out there! Next time your kid wants to blow bubbles just hold the bubble wand over the heater vent! It was fantastic:) Bubbles were everywhere and of course Naomi loved it! Seriously. How do I think of such lame things that I am really going to do again!

I took a few pictures of Naomi last night in just her diaper because I have about 5 total from her whole life of her in just her diaper. I have no idea why, I mean she's in her diaper only plenty of times..... Anyway, she and Zach were playing "chase" as she calls it! Basically Naomi runs, Zach catches her and then tickle tortures her. Repeat. she LOVES it. I'm just so glad it's a "daddy" game because it seriously wears me out, she's fast ya know.


Naomi has a little friend Abby. These two are totally funny together. They feed off each others adrenalin. Cassie (Abby's mom) and I met at the mall today and for a while the girls just ran ahead of us. It was hilarious, Naomi was laughing and yelling and occasionally screaming as they ran. They almost got run over just a couple times:) We ate lunch at the food court and by the end of the meal both girls were standing on their chairs dancing to the music, just jamming out like little spaz's. (spelling?)


We also went to see Santa Claus while we were at the mall. Naomi was happy to see him, but kind of liked the giant snowman decoration a little better. She even sat on Santa's lap and let the elf people take a picture- which was horrible, she was halfway to a blink and the sales lady kept saying how she looked like "an absolute angel." No thanks, especially not for $25. I couldn't take a picture with my own camera either. But whatever.

I asked Naomi if she could tell Santa what she wanted for Christmas, no response, and then I asked her what does Santa Claus say? Her response was this:

"Christmas, presents, Nomi, Christmastime, HO, HO, HO!, presents, TRAIN, OHTAY!" Not actually a sentence but quite the list! Thomas the Train is a big hit right now at our house.

I'm getting excited for Christmas, I'm thinking I'm going to get the Christmas decorations out Monday, why wait!

5 comments:

Susanna said...

Naomi is so adorable, I love her cute curly hair. My boys are obesessed with Thomas the Train too. We bought them trains and tracks for their birthday and they play with them non-stop.
I'm totally with you on Christmas decorations, I can hardly stand waiting until after Thanksgiving.

Creel Family said...

I'm sorry you've been sick! :( It still looks like you guys are having a lot of fun. I think that you should definitely put up your decorations. I'm a sucker for Christmas decorations! Oh, by the way, Phoenix does get cold. We are wearing sweatshirts and slippers : )

Ashlee said...

I love pictures with out cloths. I think that I have more without cloths then with. In the summer here we would walk in the door and Jaysa would take off her cloths tell she cooled off. and then somtimes never put them back on. I hate cloths I'm sure thats where she gets it from.

Anonymous said...

hey guys! thanks for blog hopping over! i have to admit i've done the same thing many many times!! you guys are such a cute little fam! congrats on the boy on the way, thats so exciting!!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Trish! What a Great idea about the bubbles! It's amazing what mom's come up with to entertain kids! I will have to try that!