CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Sushi for me




Naomi's first time eating Sushi! It was just a California roll but she loved it. She called it "ice" when she first saw the rolls sitting in the tray, the white rice covered cubes looked like ice to her!

I cut one up and she let Zach feed it to her with chopsticks. Of course she had to have a turn with the sticks too, until we confiscated them before she poked her eye out!

Honestly, it was hard for me to share even just one roll. I'm glad she liked it! But really, what's not to like:)

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

I can't believe that she liked it. Whats wrong with her. That stuff is for the birds. You can't pay me enough to eat that...well maybe..but it would have to be a lot!!!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Sushi?!!? I don't even go near that stuff!? WOW! That's amazing she like it! You have such a cute girl! I love all the pics

Sarah said...

Lucky Naomi!!! She got to try sushi before me. Yep, I've never dared:) Glad she likes it though.