CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Apple Picking!

Last week Naomi and I went up to Greenburg to pick apples at a huge orchard/farm. It was the playdate for the ward that one of the moms had planned. Only a few of us went but it was so fun!


The farm has every kind of fruit imaginable available to pick (when it's ripe). You take a bag or buy one there and then pay by the pound when you are done back down at the store.


I'm planning on going up tomorrow or sometime this week to pick raspberries, the "patch" was so huge and I got a good look at one persons bucket of berries and was seriously considering offering to buy them from them right then and there. Only sort of kidding.


Naomi loved every minute of it, she tried to add the rotten apples from the ground to our bag a few times though but I talked her into picking some off the tree with me. She became a little possessive of our apples and wouldn't let me carry them. Never mind that they weighed about half her weight...


We had an apple as part of our lunch before we went home, it was delicious!




6 comments:

Ashlee said...

So cute...her legens kills me. She is soo funny. I can only imagin if Jaysa had a pair. She would wear them every day on matter what. So ya don't think I will be getting any....anytime soooon.

Sarah said...

Super Cute! Apple picking looks so fun. I love the leg warmers. Is she gonna be an 80's girl like you? :) I love it.

Jo and Jeff said...

Trisha,I've just got to leave you a note. Your blog is so dang cute. I love your little stories and comments. We seem to have a few of the same friends, so while I've been checking out their blogs, I stop by yours too! Here's how we relate:
I went to high school with your dear husband Zack.(very cool guy)
I am married to Kera Baugh (Hudson's) brother. (Jeff)
I used to work with Sarah Sadler at the hospital.
And I live in Arizona, really close to Ashlee Phelps.
Oh, and I'm pretty sure my older sister Jennifer Nelson (Hammond) was good friends with one of your sister's. ?Holly?
She's about 37. Anyway,... you have a darling little family. My blog is jeffjo.blogspot.com
Jo Baugh

Cam and Hol said...

Trish!
I did that celebrity look-a-like thing 6 different times and mine were all asian too! We must have a little oriental blood in us!

Jo and Jeff said...

I see we have another common friend. Nate and Casha Stowers. How funny!

Erica said...

Mmmm. We picked some of the Booth's apples and they are SO good. I hope you loved your fruit! I think making an offer on "already picked" raspberries is a great idea. Picking is a lot of work.