CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 01, 2007

The Beach! And my Swiss sister.

We went to our new ward's end of summer BBQ at Sandy Point State Park today. It's just North of Annapolis. It was so much fun! It was only about 30 min. drive and the water was pretty warm. Granted, I didn't actually get more than my feet wet but you couldn't keep the kids out.



And, this afternoon Aimee and Mark with their kids, Claire and Jakob came over for a while. It was fun to see them again. They are going back to Switzerland tomorrow. Mark's family lives here near D.C. and they have been visiting them and then went with them down to the beach in N. Carolina.
Claire age 3, Naomi 18 months, and Jakob 15 months. Cute kids:) Jake was sooo funny trying to walk. He starts off and then gets so excited that he's actually walking that he starts to almost run. That's when he crashes and WOW does he crash. He just laughs and gets up again:)
Aimee, my cutest sister (they are all my cutest sisters by the way), Claire, Naomi, Jakob and Mark.

4 comments:

Ashlee said...

Where does Aimee live from you?

Ashlee said...

Just kidding..maybe I should go back to 1st grade and learn how to read..thus the title Swiss sister...sorry!

Patrick&Kera said...

Don't you LOVE living close to a beach! It is a big change for me coming from logan! I am going to be very sad when we move from here and can't hear the sound of the waves at night.

Erica said...

What great pictures of the beach! And you guys are so lucky you got to see the Trogers! So fun.