CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 05, 2009

Autumn Treats

I found these delights at my grocery store.
Yes pomegranate are a lot of work, but they are oh so good.

Clementine's are perfect little snacks for little fingers.


Pumpkin Eggnog? You bet, and it's delicious. And I don't even really like regular eggnog.
They also had the flavors, Cinnamon Stick, Sugar Cookie and Gingerbread.
It's tastes just like pumpkin pie!


And THESE are a special treat for just Mommy. I mean it.
Chocolate Covered Cinnamon Bears. Delicious.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lisa Rupp said...

mmm... I love chocolate covered cinnamon bears!

Jacquee said...

I made a friend at BYU send me chocolate covered cinnamon bears when I was pregnant! I've only ever seen them at the BYU bookstore. Enjoy them for me!

Anne-Marie said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE chocolate Covered Cinnamon Bears!! And I'm totally jealous about the books!! :)How fun! I'm definitely going to have to check it out.