CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 15, 2009

What's the plan this week?

Well, best case scenario is that the kids will not wake up before 7 a.m. (Naomi) and I will be patient, creative, and fun. I will get all my miles in this week, no one will be sick (James). I will cook yummy dinners every night and have good hair days. All week.
Also I will get Christmas decoration out and up and the little darlings will leave the tree alone.
I'll keep my hopes up and see how well we do;)

Naomi and James playing "nap time"

2 comments:

Natalie said...

That's an ambitious week! Good luck!

Kelly said...

Make sure your week includes some Kelly time. (smile)

Naomi's hair has grown so much. She looks so little. Love the ones of James and Naomi with water bottles.

Hope you had a great weekend. Talk to you soon.