CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 07, 2009

"You can't wear the same thing every day"

That's what she said.
And it's true, I really needed some additional workout clothing. I have one pair of capris I like to wear and then a pair of yoga pants that are a little too loose (and short) for running.
So with the help of Erica I found some great running capri shorts, a half zip top, in red, and a long sleeve underarmour top, that last one in purple, nice.
I wore the shorts and half zip today for a run with Erica, and I'm in love. The top is for cold-weather and it was perfect for today.
What workout gear do you all love? Where do you buy, what item can you not live(workout) without?

3 comments:

Melissa Hernandez said...

I soooo need a pair of new mommy "hang out" clothes. I admit I looooove my Jockey brand lounge clothes, and i don't see the need to dress up in levi's and a nice shirt to change bums and make bottles all day...so I may need to check this website out to invest in more mommy clothes. P.s. Do you have access to our blog, if not send me your e-mail to missysuehernandez@hotmail.com and I will send you an invite!!

Brooke Low said...

I was hoping to see a picture of your cute new workout clothes! I have one pair of workout pants that fit me that I have to wash every day so I can wear them the next day. I am only picky about the socks and shoes I wear when I run

emandtrev said...

Thanks for the recommendations! I really need some new workout clothes. Really. It was fun to see you at Enrichment (or whatever it is called now days) the other night!

P.S. I love the picture of Naomi and conversation you had with her. I think this age is so great for the fun, "grown-up" conversations!