CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 06, 2009

Highlights




Good things so far today.
9:20 a.m. on the way to the gym Naomi tells me she want's some "dance music" on the radio. I tell her that I like the song that's on. She says, "me too, but I need something for my legs and head, something to bounce my legs." We found something good.
10:30 a.m. finishing a 3.5 mile run and feel happy.
10:45 a.m. playing in 60 + degree weather at the playground with my kids. Running and rolling down the big grassy hills. Teaching James how to climb up the ladders.
1:00 p.m. finding all the pictures Naomi took of James and random toys with my camera.

2 comments:

Erin Davis said...

3.5 miles! You are amazing! Looks like you had a great day!

Jacquee said...

I love happy thoughts like these. It makes me want to roll downa grassy hill. finding pictures Naomi took must be fun. It's cute to see what they consider "picture worthy"