CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 05, 2009

Used Books?

Last night my sister in law Erica took me with her to a new Used Book store Pre-Sale.
Let me just start by saying that I came home with 50 children's books for $14. FIFTY BOOKS.
AWESOME.
This store is called Jensen's Books and is located in South Logan, just South of Black Hawk Condos and very close to the SEI outlet (scrapbook). It will be open for business on Friday the 13th! I think it will be a good luck day for them:)
They have so many books, pallets and boxes and tables and tables of books. They are working hard to sort them all out for opening. They have all kinds of books, seriously, you name it, they have it.
Once they open you can go shopping. Fill a plastic grocery sack with as many books as it can hold and it will only cost you $7. So sweet.



I walked away with great finds such as:
Go Away Big Green Monster(Erica found it first and gave it to me!),
Pinkalicious,
board books by Sandra Boynton,
10 Little Ladybugs,
Strega Nona,
Little Critter Books,
The Little Old Lady Who Was Not Afraid Of Anything,
If You Give A Pig A Pancake,
Mama Do You Love Me,
and a brand new (uncreased) Goodnight Moon.
I was very pleased. There were so many more to look through too.
I was told that they will have a whole new inventory every month.
So if you're a book-aholic like me, it's worth going back over and over.
Let me know if you're in the area andwant more directions.


3 comments:

Jenny said...

oh, this is a great find! if you ever want to hang out and smell books with me, let me know.

Kade and Katie said...

i totally want the address, that is awesome! i swear i just don't get out enough, where do people hear about these things?? what a great find, i would love to check it out! my email is katielonghurst@gmail.com thanks trish!

Trisha said...

Ok, so here's a link to a google map of the location.
Approximate coordinates are 1700 S 550 W
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Logan,+UT&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=38.365962,79.013672&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Logan,+Cache,+Utah&ll=41.701924,-111.845584&spn=0.004422,0.009645&t=h&z=17

This is a link with the directions.
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Main+Street,+Logan,+UT&daddr=S+450+W%2FBlacksmith+Ct&hl=en&geocode=FdB-fAIdYIlV-Slbrnacln9UhzHNS5DaSIa_nA%3BFV9PfAIdglxV-Q&mra=dme&mrcr=0&mrsp=1&sz=18&sll=41.702036,-111.845005&sspn=0.002211,0.004823&ie=UTF8&ll=41.70685,-111.836271&spn=0.017685,0.038581&t=h&z=15
There is a dead-end cul-de-sac off of 1700 in the photo, Jensen's books is located in the warehouse at the end of the circle.
Go South off 1700 until the cul-de-sac ends and there is a parking lot to your left. Turn left there and drive forward to park. In that building Jensen's books is the middle door, there should be a sign.
They open on the 13th of November.

Let me know if you can't find it.
I hope you find some awesome books:)