CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Christmas decor

I pulled out the Christmas boxes last night! Naomi could hardly contain her joy. This was better than the actual presents on Christmas morning.

We love our Little People Nativity. It's really the best. Go out and buy one if you don't have one, you won't regret it.

While I was loading this photo, James found the Styrofoam packaging from a new ornament. He managed to crumble it into thousands of tiny little balls that stick to everything. I mean everything.
Sweet.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Woah! james looks so old! He looks like a total boy now.

Kelly said...

I found another cute nativity scene at the Booktable. Is is a Playmobile. We have the Little People and love it, but this is a good one too. I might just get it.

Jenny said...

I need to get that one.

The playmobile is cute, but it has tons of little pieces.