CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Christmas Gifts

(this photo will not for the life of me, stay right side up...)



Ferrero Rondnoir would be a delicious gift that's not the ordinary box 'o chocolates for Christmas.

My Brother in law brought a box of these divinities to me from Geneva Switzerland when he visited Utah last month. Thank You Mark!
They are truly heavenly.

The Ferrero website says it best:

"Ferrero Rondnoir dark chocolates, are a unique combination of dark chocolate creme surrounding a "black pearl" of fine dark chocolate, within in a delicate, crisp wafer...topped with crunchy dark chocolate morsels."

Obviously I love dark chocolate.

2 comments:

Jacquee said...

I, too, am a dark chocoholic. I've never had Ferrero Rondnoir, just Ferrero Rocher. You have just moved that to the top of my list of "Things I Must Eat to Be Happy."

Natalie said...

Lucky you! I don't really care for dark chocolate but those do look good!