CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 16, 2009

Foiled.

That's what I get for making lofty plans;)
Naomi is sick so we are home recouping. Poor thing. She's a good sport though and hopefully she'll feel better by tomorrow.

Yesterday I combed her hair out and then curled with a curling iron. It was so pretty! She kept saying she had hair like "Giselle." Funny girl.
I would have taken a photo to show if off but my little camera is broken. Naomi dropped it on the tile the other day. I've been avoiding thinking about that.

Maybe the day home will be perfect for Christmas decorating.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Blast! Your wonderful week isn't off to a great start. Hopefully the rest of the week will go better...

Heather said...

What brand of camera do you have? We had a camera drop once and sent it back to the manufacturer who fixed it free of charge!