CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tuesdays with Trisha

I have busy mornings on Tuesdays. I am an aide at Naomi's preschool.
I trade for a gym membership and a discount on her tuition. I like being involved and in the know about her school. I love having a membership at the gym. I dislike getting up early and for a while felt guilty leaving James with grandma.
I don't anymore, he loves it now. Today when I told him it was time to go home, he told me "no". Stinker.
Tuesdays I get up with my alarm, 7:05. Ok, so I actually get out of bed by 7:20. At the latest!
Naomi is usually up by 7:30 and I get her dressed and seated eating breakfast.
She wears a swimsuit under her clothes because she swims at preschool on Tuesdays. And I have to remember to pack a pair of undies for after swim.
Next, I get ready, get James up and dressed then get breakfast for us.
Sometimes I take mine to eat on the drive, a banana and yogurt. Or something.
We are on the road by 8:15.
Every other Tuesday I drop James off at Grandma Stevie's on the way to pick up Naomi's cousin Dawson. On the other Tuesdays I squeeze three car seats across the back and Grandma Linda meets me at the preschool parking lot to take James with her for the day.
I have to remember to pack diaps and wipes, extra clothing, and naptime lovies to send/leave with Grandma.
(Grandmas are the best ever. THANKS!!!)
We are at preschool by 8:45 and ready for an active day at school.
After preschool Naomi and Dawson go to play at the kid care at the gym after swimming while I finish out my last hour at the preschool. There are two classes, theirs ends at noon and the second at one.
At 1:15, when the last little one has gone home and preschool is straightened up, I retreive Noami and Daws from the kids club, and they inform me they are starving.
I remembered to pack granola bars for them and all is well.
We take Dawson home and join Grandma for a relaxing afternoon while James finishes his nap.

Then I have to remember that the next morning is garbage day.
Today I was on time, and we remembered to bring everything we needed. Overall it was a pretty good Tuesday.
But I left Jame's full sippy sitting on the counter this morning. Yummy warm orange juice.

1 comment:

Erica said...

You forgot the part when Daws whines and cries the whole way and you want to pull your hair out. :) Sorry about that. But thanks for taking Dawson on your crazy Tuesdays.