CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Losing Baby Bear

This is Naomi two years ago. The same age James is now.
Isn't she so cute:) And it still amazes me how much her hair has grown!
That, in her hands is her very favorite "Baby Bear"
It has been misplaced and is yet to be recovered.
We're still looking but I've explored replacement options in the meantime. It's findable online at ebay and the likes for pretty reasonable prices.
Don't you hate losing special toys? Has this happened to you? Did you replace your little one's special lovey or just let them mourn and move on?


2 comments:

Emily + Eric said...

Oh my goodness Trish, a few years ago Jenny lost her "Baby Bear" - seriously that's what she called it too. We haven't ever found it, and we all cried over it - yes, me too, I felt so sorry for my little girl. Even Eric said - "dang, I feel like we lost a family member or something." My mom gave her another one for Christmas that looked similar. She knew it was a replacement, but it helped. I'm still hoping for a miracle - I look in the lost and found at all of our regular spots. Poor Naomi - that's rough! Let's try and get together soon!

Adam and Cassie Pierson said...

What happened to her Christmas Baby, or whatever she called it? Sorry she lost it. You already know this, but we had to replace Blue Blankie last year, and Abby definitely recognized the difference, but eventually it became her bff too, except she still randomly talks about her old blue blankie. I hope you find it soon.